Susie 2 Pocket Scrub Top
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com
MADE FOR THE WAY YOU MOVE™:
There’s no limit to what you can do or the care you can provide. With breathable, lightweight EcoSoftMD™ fabric, a flattering back box pleat for a flowing feminine shape, 1/4 zip, and side seam vents at the bottom hem to increase your range of movement, there's nothing hold you back in the Susie top.
Fit & Size
See the fit and size guide here.
- Relaxed fit
- Short sleeves
- Shirt tail hem
- V notch at the center back collar
- Curve along the back yoke
- Chest pocket and lower right pocket; 2 pockets total
- 1/4 zip with snap closure
- Badge tab
- Inside hanger loop at center back neck
- Side seam vents at bottom hem
- Reflective branding
- Packaged in a reusable zip lock garment envelope to safely transport your scrubs anywhere you go
- Available in XXS-3XL
- All our scrubs are named after influential individuals in their field. The Susie is named for Susie King Taylor, the first African American nurse in the Civil War.
Fabric & Care
Made from EcoSoftMD fabric using recycled components: 93% recycled polyester, 7% spandex.
- Made from EcoSoftMD™ fabric using recycled components
- Provides 4-way stretch for comfort and shape retention
- Lightweight and ultra soft
- Oeko-Tex and Blue Sign certified to ensure the material is free of harmful chemicals or components and adheres to sustainability standards
- Machine washable
- Quick drying
- Durable Water Repellent treatment to protect you from spills and stains
Wash cold, tumble dry low, do not bleach, do not dry clean.