Susan Regular Length Multi-Pocket Joggers
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
MADE FOR THE WAY YOU MOVE™:
The way you move matters. That’s why our Susan Regular Length Multi-Pocket Joggers move with you day and night. With lightweight EcoSoftMD™ fabric, four-way stretch, and plenty of pockets, you have exactly what you need at hand as you bend, lean, reach, kneel, crouch and more.
Fit & Size
Fit tip: Relaxed fit around hip + thighs with a tapered leg - if you are looking for a more fitted look, you may want to go down a size
Looking for the Petite? Find it here. See the fit and size guide here.
- Mid rise jogger with elastic cuff
- Relaxed fit, for a slim fit size down
- Drawstring with contrast tips to ensure ideal fit at the waist
- Top welt pockets
- Right leg zippered welt pocket and left leg patch pocket
- Hidden pocket on inside pocket bag
- 5 pockets total
- Badge tab
- Reflective branding
- Packaged in a reusable zip lock garment envelope to safely transport your scrubs anywhere you go
- 29” inseam on size M (each size grades by ¼"")
- Available in XXS-3X
- All our scrubs are named after influential individuals in their field. The Susan is named for Susan La Flesche Picotte, the first Indigenous woman in the US to earn a medical degree.
Fabric & Care
Made from EcoSoftMD™ fabric using recycled components: 93% recycled polyester, 7% spandex.
- Provides 4-way stretch for comfort and shape retention
- Lightweight and ultra soft
- Oeko-Tex and Blue Sign certified to ensure the material is free of harmful chemicals or components and adheres to sustainability standards
- Machine washable
- Quick drying
- Durable Water Repellent treatment to protect you from spills and stains
Wash cold, tumble dry low, do not bleach, do not dry clean.